This Privacy Notice in relation to the processing of personal data by Bee Smart Technologies AD aims to help you understand what personal data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it. Please take the time to read this Privacy Notice carefully. We want you to be aware of how we use your information and the ways in which you can exercise your rights.
This Privacy Notice applies to your personal information when you visit our website/e-shop: https://pollenity.com (the “Platform”) or use our services through this Platform and does not apply to other websites/e-shops and/or services that we do not own or control.
WHO ARE WE?
The company providing goods and services to you through this Platform as the Data Controller is Bee Smart Technologies AD, UIC 205742609, with its registered office and registered address at. Sofia, p.o. 1233, Serdika district, ul. “General Ivan Chernaev 2, app. 6, represented by the Executive Director Sergey Angelov Petrov.
Contact for personal data protection issues is email: [email protected]
We respect the right to privacy and work continuously to keep the data we process minimized and as secure as possible. However, in order for you to use our services and/or purchase the products we offer, we must process certain personal data. By using any of our services and/or purchasing the products we offer and/or registering an account, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Privacy Notice in relation to the processing of personal data by Bee Smart Technologies AD.
DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect personal data only for the purpose of carrying out our business of providing services and selling products through https://pollenity.com. We only process personal data for lawful reasons. We do not sell or otherwise distribute your personal data.
“Bee Smart Technologies AD, as Data Controller, processes personal data as follows:
Customers of the Platform https://pollenity.com:
Categories of Subjects
In connection with the provision of services and sale of products through our Platform, we process personal data of the following categories of subjects:
Individuals, customers of our Platform: https://pollenity.com
legal representatives of our customers – legal entities;
proxies of our customers – legal entities;
contact persons of our clients – legal entities.
Categories of personal data
“Bee Smart Technologies AD processes the following categories of personal data of the persons mentioned above:
Registration data – email and password;
Physical identity and contact details – names, telephone, delivery address
Economic identity data* – cardholder names, card type, country of issue.
*Economic Identity Data (cardholder names, card type, country of issue) will only be processed in cases where the customer has chosen to pay for the products and/or subscriptions they have ordered by bank card.
In the event that you contact us for any reason in connection with an order placed by you through our Platform, we will perform verification in order to identify you in order to establish with certainty that you are the person who placed the relevant order that you wish to comment, modify, etc. In this regard, it will be necessary for you to provide some of your data specified in the order. The verification data thus provided will not be recorded.
Purpose of processing
“Bee Smart Technologies AD will process the above data for at least one of the following purposes:
Requesting, receiving and fulfilling customer orders to purchase products and/or subscriptions from our Platform;
customer service, answering inquiries about products and subscriptions, purchase and delivery terms, returns, etc;
accounting services, including invoicing and confirmation of payment;
administering and defending legal claims and actions.
Grounds for processing
Performance of pre-contractual and contractual obligations in connection with the sale of products and/or subscriptions on our Platform;
compliance with legal obligations.
Duration of processing
We process the personal data as long as the Customer’s profile exists on our Platform and up to 5 (five) years after its deletion, or after the completion of any dispute procedures. Data from accounting reports and documents related to orders placed will be kept for up to 10 years from the order.
Personal data obtained from our contact form:
In case we have received an enquiry from a person via our contact form available on the Platform, we will use the contact details (name and email) they have provided to contact them and provide them with the information or assistance they require.
The personal data received through the contact form will be stored for up to 6 (six) months from the receipt of the relevant request.
Personal data of individuals who have subscribed to our newsletter:
We will use your e-mail address to send you information about our products, programs, services, causes, promotions and/or discounts in which you may be interested. We will only do this if you give us your express consent to receive this information.
Your consent is voluntary and we will not refuse you our services if you do not provide it to us. However, we believe you will benefit greatly from receiving this information because it will reflect our latest ideas, projects and causes that you can support.
We will not use your contacts to advertise third party products or services.
You may withdraw your consent to receive this information at any time by using the unsubscribe functionality of the newsletter or by addressing your request to the Privacy Contact.
METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
We only process and use data that our customers have voluntarily provided to us. This means that it is each customer’s responsibility not to provide data to third parties in breach of their data protection rights, as we have no practical ability to control whether customers provide data to third parties with their knowledge and consent given in accordance with legal requirements.
Therefore, any person is fully personally liable if they provide data to a third party without their knowledge or without obtaining their consent in complying with the requirements of applicable data protection law, including in respect of the names, telephone numbers and addresses of recipients of our products provided to us by a customer, and for the data of individuals representing corporate customers.
We have taken a wide range of technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. Personal data is accessible only to those persons who need access to perform their work in connection with the sale of our products and the provision of our services. These persons are trained and authorised accordingly. Our staff process personal data in accordance with the requirements of legality, confidentiality, ethics and appropriate use of data.
To provide quality services, we have engaged service providers – processors carefully selected according to their capacity to protect and process personal data. Without them, the implementation of our services would not be possible. We only use subcontractors – professionals in the relevant field, through whom we provide additional security for your data and to whom we provide only the information necessary for them to carry out their assigned activities, including:
Licensed courier service providers;
Software and communications service providers – Mailchimp, tawk.to, Inc;
External accountants, auditors and legal advisors.
Where required by law, your personal data may be provided to competent government authorities and institutions such as the NRA, the Consumer Protection Commission (CPC), the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), etc.
We do not provide your personal data to third parties without a legal or contractual basis, nor do we sell or otherwise distribute it.
We provide services and/or product sales and only allow our Platform to be used by persons over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please seek the assistance of a person at least 18 years of age to use our services and purchase our products.
If we receive information that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 18, we will delete it immediately unless we are legally obliged to retain such data.
Please contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unknowingly collected information from a person under the age of 18.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal information at any time, to verify the accuracy of the information held, to correct or update that information, to request that your personal information be deleted if there are grounds for doing so as described below. You also have the right to complain where your data protection rights have been breached. We have detailed your rights as a data subject below:
– You have the right to request confirmation as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed and to request a copy of your personal data and to information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data;
– you have the right to request that your personal data be erased on any of the following grounds: the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; where you have objected to the processing; where the processing is unlawful; where the data is processed on the basis of your consent and you withdraw that consent; where the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject. We may refuse to erase your personal data for the following reasons: to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information; to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us; for reasons of public interest in the field of public health; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or completed if it is incomplete;
– you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if this is applicable and there is a basis for doing so, for example: you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful but you do not want the personal data to be erased, only the use of the personal data to be restricted; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; you have objected to the processing for the purpose of
– you have the right to request to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer that data to another controller where the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out by automated means;
– you have the right to object to such processing of your personal data to the data protection contact person if there are grounds for doing so.
You may address any requests to the data protection contact person listed above. In order for us to be able to fully assist you, please provide us with accurate information about you and specify your request. In exercising your rights, we may request additional information to establish your identity.
Please note that where your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, we may:
- charge a fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested, or
- refuse to act on the request.
We will make reasonable efforts to comply with your request within 30 days of receiving your request. If necessary, this period may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
If you believe that we have violated your rights in relation to your personal data, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority of Bulgaria — the Commission for Personal Data Protection with contact details. Boulevard “Professor Tsvetan Lazarov” 2, Bulgaria; [email protected]
You can also file your complaint in the country where you live, at your place of work or at the place where you believe we are violating your rights.